INTRODUCING SYCS TRUCKING COMPANY
A FEDEX GROUND CONTRACTOR
SYCS TRUCKING COMPANY is an independent contractor for FedEx Ground.
FedEx Ground has established a solid reputation as the leader for on-time delivery performance, technological innovation and fleet safety in the ground small-package marketplace. In fact, FedEx Ground holds the distinction of being the fastest-growing transportation company in US history and has consistently posted double-digit growth.
The FedEx Ground mission is to be the best small-package ground delivery company serving business and residential customers in North America. Vital to that ambition is the network of Pickup and Delivery / Line Haul independent contractors, independent businessmen and women who own their vehicles and are paid based on service.
The transportation industry has a long history of working successfully with independent contractors, and it’s no different at FedEx Ground. Through their predecessor company, FedEx Ground has enjoyed a successful working relationship with independent contractors for nearly 25 years. Today, FedEx Ground contracts with 12,000 small businesses that are owned and operated by entrepreneurs who value independence and innovation and apply their own management skills to operate successful businesses.
Pickup and Delivery / Line Haul contractors own or lease their delivery vans and trucks and are responsible for business-related expenses, including vehicle payments, fuel, taxes, employee expense, insurance and vehicle maintenance. SYCS TRUCKING COMPANY owns and operates a fleet of 7 branded FedEx Ground vehicles and has 12 full time employees. Our trucks are housed at the FedEx Ground Station in Ellenwood Ga and Marietta Ga.
SYCS TRUCKING COMPANY provides FedEx Ground Delivery service hub to hub throughout the United States. On average, SYCS TRUCKING COMPANY covers over 4300-6000 miles weekly to ensure packages are delivered to hubs across the states.
OTR / TEAM
THERE ARE PERKS TO HAVING A PARTNER
•Starting pay, up to $0.54 per mile split.
New Class A CDL Holders:
•starting pay up to $0.46 per mile split Starting pay with 2 pay increases in the first twelve months*
•Targeting up to 5500-6000 miles per week
• Productivity bonus paid at a rate of $0.03 cents per mile to each driver of a team for every mile over 60,000 and up to 68,000 in a calendar quarter. $0.06 cent per mile productivity bonus for anything over 58,001.
•Up to $.02 per mile annual increase for eligible individual team drivers*
• Meal allowances weekly
• Petty cash card for miscellaneous expenses
• 1000 miles guaranteed weekly / $500 base pay guaranteed weekly.
• Medical benefits after 90 days
• paid vacation after 1 year
OVER THE ROAD DRIVERS, YOU'VE FOUND YOUR HOME
• Starting cents per mile up to $0.40
• Pay for performance can have you at top scale of $0.45 in 3-5.5 year
• Average 10,000 miles/month
• Referral bonus
DRIVING A TRUCK ISN’T JUST A JOB, IT’S A LIFESTYLE
• Starting cents per mile up to $0.42 SPLIT
• Tuition reimbursement option of $120 per month available
• Pay for performance – Reach top pay in as little as 5 years!
• Performance reviews every 6 months